Voices - Morgan Hill
Voices at Morgan Hill will occupy this state of the art modular school facility in Fall 2021. The facility will provide classroom and administrative space for 504 students grades TK-8 for Voices’ unique and highly effective dual language immersion program, ranked #1 in the state of California for schools serving a similar population.
Financing sources: Private Philanthropy, private senior financing, foundation program related investment lending.
- PLANNED COMPLETION: 2021
- EST. DEVELOPMENT COST: $19,000,000
- SCHOOL CAPACITY: Grades TK-8; 504 students
- LOT & BUILDING SIZE: 2 ac; school 28,000 sq. ft
- OPERATOR: Voices College Bound Language Academies
- DEVELOPER: Strategic Growth Partners, Inc. (TPC)
- ARCHITECT: K2A
- CONTRACTOR: TBD