Foothill Blvd Mixed Use (affordable housing/charter school)
Foothill mixed-use community will include a 40,000 sq. ft. public charter and approximately 260 units of multi-family housing. This project will combine housing stability for the community and a high quality public school option through the 8th grade. This project may also include affordable teacher housing if there is sufficient demand from teachers and adequate philanthropic investor support.
Financing sources: Private Philanthropy, 4% LIHTC, Privately-Syndicated Tax-Exempt Bonds.
- PLANNED COMPLETION: 2021
- EST. DEVELOPMENT COST: $157,562,000
- HOUSING UNITS: 260
- SCHOOL CAPACITY: K-8; 600 Students
- LOT & BUILDING SIZE: 1.71 ac; 298,000 sq. ft. (school 40,000 sq. ft.)
- OPERATOR: TBD
- DEVELOPER: Strategic Growth Partners, Inc. (TPC)
- ARCHITECTS: Architects Orange and K2A Architecture
- CONTRACTOR: TBD